We Are Doing Our Part During COVID-19
As our community copes with the fast-moving spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus we hope you and yours are in good health during these stressful times.
As many of you are aware, our office is back to our regular hours and we have enjoyed seeing so many of you thus far and look forward to seeing more of you in the near future! In an effort to do our part in the community, we have new protocols at our office which have been created under guidance of our local authorities, CDC, as well as the Texas Dental Board.
Please note that the following protocols are currently in place and as things evolve, we will update our protocols as needed.
- All scheduled patients will be pre-screened with a COVID-19 questionnaire over the phone. You will receive a call a few days prior to your appointment, or you may also call our office to do your pre-screen. Messages will be left and calls are to be returned so that the pre-screen can be done in a timely manner.
- Please stay in your car and call the office when you arrive and await further instructions (this is the new way of checking in for your appointment).
- Please bring a face covering/mask for before and after your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide one.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- The COVID-19 questionnaire will be given to the patient for signature.
- Please do not bring anyone with you as we are not able to have anyone wait in our waiting area at this time. If you have a guest with you, we would ask that they please wait in the car as we are only able to have the scheduled patient in our office at this time.
- Please do not bring large bags or personal items. A cell phone in a small contained bag (ex: plastic bag) and a small wallet for payment is preferred.
- Credit card, care credit, and debit card payments are currently preferred to limit exposure when applicable.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times, however we take the safety of our team and our patients very seriously. If you have any questions or a change in your status as per our COVID-19 pre-screen, please contact our office. Thank you.
At Alonso Family Dental, we firmly believe that you and your family deserve to have nice memories about visiting the dentist. We enjoy getting to know our patients as individuals and go all-out to fulfill your dental needs and preferences. That’s why many rate us to be one of the best Missouri City & Sugar Land dentists & dental clinics.
Dr. Carlos Alonso has been recognized as one of Houston’s best dentists by H magazine providing high-quality dental care.
Alonso Family Dental offers a comprehensive array of preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry services using the most advanced techniques and equipment available. Above all, we keep your family smiling.
Spear Study Club – https://www.speareducation.com/
Academy of General Dentistry – http://www.agd.org/
Academy for Sports Dentistry – http://www.academyforsportsdentistry.org/
Center for Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry – http://www.centerforard.com/
United States Olympic Committee Dental Volunteer Program
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
I can’t say enough about Dr. Alonso and his staff. My husband and I both use Alonso Family Dental, and have been very pleased…
My family and I are proud Alonso Family Dental patients. My husband and I along with our two daughters are very pleased with the outstanding service we receive every time we visit Alonso Family Dental. …